Friday, January 25, 2013

9 years

It was my anniversary a few days ago.
We had planned to go on a shopping spree to the outlets over at the other side of the border... ( so I got to use my Canadian passport for the first time!! woohoo)  for the day after our anniversary. So the day of, we didn't really have anything special. But, we got to reminisce together of our wedding day.
I just can't believe all that has happened in the last 9 years.










I look at pictures of that day and I so want to live it again.
I look at that girl and I find it hard to find me in her... but how I wish I could be back and be her again.
I look at that girl and I so want to tell her that she's found love. I would tell her to hang on tight to that love...cause it will be a crazy ride.
There will be ups and downs but she's up for the most important part of her life.
I would tell her to hang on tight to Christ and His mercy. That she'll learn that if she lets Him take charge she can do anything.
I would tell her she's the luckiest girl in the world, that she'll have the most amazing kids that will change her life forever.
I've probably forgotten many things about that day, but I remember the feeling clearly. I could NOT wait to start my life with my handsome baby.
I was all in.
All in.
From that moment, till today... I'm still in.
I'm amazed at the live I'm living.
I'm amazed at the love we share.
I love every moment that I"ve laughed, I've cried, I've argued, I've made up, I've talked for hours, I've sat in silence, I've breathed, I've lived... all by his side.

Thinking of the beginning, I'm grateful there's no end to love. There's no end to life.
There's no end to our family.

I wanted to share this video.
I love alicia, I love her voice... I love this song.
Dedicated to my love!
Happy 9 years together!





No comments: