Friday, January 4, 2013

New Year, New You!

Well.... it's 2013, crazy, right?? Right.
It just means we go on...
I move on...
Past is past, today is today.
I love new beginnings.
I love to think I have a full year in front of me to make of it whatever I put my mind into.
And I love President Monson's words: No failure need ever be final. the greatest blessing of the atonement is the joy of trying again.
Exactly.
"Forever is composed of Nows"
Also the words of President Uchtdorf: We are always in the middle. And these:

"Being always in the middle means that the game is never over, hope is never lost, defeat is never final. For no matter where we are or what our circumstances, an eternity of beginnings and an eternity of endings stretch out before us".
So I've been thinking about it...
All the things that it's about time I accomplish. :D
And it has been a nice few days, getting inspired, making plans, setting priorities, setting goals.
I've had an amazing time.
It's good to reflect on who you want to become every once in a while. Remind yourself of what you working towards to. 
I like that.
So happy 2013!!!
let's make this year our best year yet!!!

2 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

Now I'm curious about the things that you want to accomplish and work on...

Laura said...

hear hear!