Thursday, October 6, 2011

Al Natural

I know, I know... you hear laura is going to take some pictures of you and you might go and put some make up on...
i don't know why... maybe I just thought I would get away and just have the kids pictures done.
but i ended up getting some shoots.
she has given me these ones.
I like them.
raw.
natural.
nothing to hide.
imperfections...crazy hair and all...
that's me.
( I can't look like a model ALL the time ;P)



And that's my handsome babe :D


just as we are...

4 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

But, that's where you're wrong Esther, you DO look like a model all the time!! These pictures prove it. Show off. Way to make us all a little jealous.

Evan said...

Whatever, you still look like a top model ;)

Beth-a-knee said...

you look beautiful, you don't need makeup!

Andrea said...

You look gorgeous, Esther. Why where make up when you look that good without it?