Monday, April 25, 2011

5 days

it was only 5 days i had to wait to announce it to the world... but it seemed like forever!
i wanted my family in spain to hear about it first.
i am getting more and more excited about this baby each day.
i am feeling great, if it wasn't the case i am afraid i wouldn't be so excited.
i am waiting a couple of weeks to get my ultra sound and to find a midwife.
when all that starts then it might feel more real. because i am still in a bit of a shock :D
anyway.... good times.
remember how stressed i was about so many things happening these days??
well.. baby has brought an incredible sense of peace to my soul!
it has really calmed me down and it's making me look at things in the right perspective.
love it!!
people may think i would be more worried and stressed and fearful... but i am at peace. i am peacefully at peace.
baby is already a blessing.
i really don't understand how people don't want to have babies!
i love my babies....love them!

2 comments:

Patrixjasyu said...

Claro que si, claro que si ¡CLARO QUE SIIIII! Madre mía cómo te envidio, cuanto quisiera poder albergar vida aunque fuera una sóla vez más.

Irene said...

¡Felicidades! ¡Qué bien!