Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Today

Evan is on a date with Carmen.
I stayed home and made cookies with the kids.
We have a new rule at home: No computer or tv over 2 hours a day.
I played scrabble with Carmen. It was super fun.
We got Evan Jr's passport on the mail today ( that was fast!)
I got my Valentine's present on the mail too. Super cute shoes from ALDO online. ( that's the way to shop for me. I can't take the kiddos to look around and try on different ones.... so online it is!)
I showered and curled my hair for the first time with the flat iron. I like it.
I made the appointment with the oral surgeon to decide what to do about my wisdom teeth :S
Had family scripture reading without daddy ( he was at the dentist.... he's got NO cavities...didn't think he would. He takes care of his teeth like they were gold)
Finished three loads of laundry and actually put the clothes away.
I returned the books to the library.
Had fajitas for dinner.
Some days I don't accomplish much.... today I am satisfied.
More than satisfied... exhausted.
I feel I've been on my feet forever. My legs hurt.
I'll put my feet up now.
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Rachel Kingsley said...

I totally hear you on the online shopping thing!!! That's the only way things get done around here. :)

Sarah-Lynn said...

Wow, that is a lot accomplished in one day! I know what you mean though, some days it feels like I accomplish more before noon than I do in a full day. There are always interruptions too - like kids. Like the messes kids make, while your busy cooking or cleaning or whatever...I like daddy-kid dates. Kyle hasn't done one since we moved here. It's time I think.

Lara said...

Hija pues si que te ha cundido el dia...yo hoy no he hecho ni la cena!! jajaja