Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My lover


I'm so lucky.
I have a lover.
He's more handsome than I ever hoped for a lover for me.
We were going to celebrate our lover's week going to Mexico ( a real honeymoon) but we have three kids... and we can't leave our baby for 7 nights, so it will have to wait.
He's been my lover for the last 7 years.... and I've loved every minute!
But here's a list of my favorite moments by your side, my love:


1 Being picked up at the airport for the first time. Best welcome to Canada ever!! And best kiss in history!
2 Our first kiss ( no, it was not on our mission!) It was on your first day in Spain, in my room... and FYI you didn't have to hold my face, I wasn't going to shut you down ;P
3 Arm wrestle at the Kendalls. Our fist time holding hands ( totally missionary approved and... didn't I win?? ;P)
4 Giving birth to your kids. I cannot forget your face looking at your kids for the first time... and what's up with only crying when you got the boy?? :D)
5 Listening to "Get in" in my flat in Leeds. I knew inmediately it was for me... I felt totally robbbed of the special moment having to share it with Sis. Bobinger :S
6 Going to the PNE ( yeah for a whole day to ourselves!) after our longest time apart summer 2009. Thanks for not being embarrased by your screaming wife!
7 FHE at Bev's in Leeds: "You guys should date!" hahahaha... I was NOT the only one who found you hilarious, right?... You still make me laugh :D
8 Your serenades at the house boat... I love to hear you sing to me :D
9 Going to your shows. You: "That's my wife"... You're right ladies... that hottie is going to bed with ME!! :D
10 Our wedding... Ok, soooooo not well planned for, kinda unprepared... but the best day of my life!!
Ps: I still want to marry you again (...renewing vows? ;P)

HAPPY VALENTINE"S DAY!

1 comment:

lorena said...

Me alegra muchísimo que seas tan feliz porque te lo
mereces!!!