Monday, February 21, 2011

Grrrrrrrr....


i'm sick... i'm tired of being sick.
if it is not one of my kids is the other...till it gets to me.
so it always seems to be one sicko in the house.
isabel is the one that worries me the most after her seizure i freak out every time she gets a temperature....and that cough! it is alarming but the doctors keep telling me that her lungs are fine.
so whatever.
i was thinking the other day, about challenges.
and we might think we are in the middle of something big, hard, difficult, exhausting.... but we are not alone. everyone is going thru something, and it might be as big, hard, difficult and exhasuting as your won trouble if not bigger, harder, more difficult and exhausting.
i thought about how there is always something good in the middle of "all bad".
like... love.
the miracle of love.
my amazing friend sara found her special one.

he popped the question and she said yes!
so i am super happy!
after all the excitement of the great news... i realized the fact that i will miss it. i will miss this amazing time with her....and then i kinda ruined the moment by being all sad about not being able to be there with her in this special time.....
i cried.
oh how i wished i could be there for her.
that's the hardest thing about being away form my loved ones... i miss all the moments when you really need a friend beside you. to celebrate, to comfort...
that's when i wish i had money.
but how exciting!
a new family is created.
two people aiming for eterninty.
it is amazing to me.
amazing.


1 comment:

Rachel Kingsley said...

I'm so sorry you are having a rough winter with sickness! :( I feel exactly the same about L after her seizure last summer. No fun. Let's hope for spring together!