Friday, February 4, 2011

Fridays Suck

i am going to complaint...
it is friday again and my hubby is gone.
we were having such a good morning when he gets the phone call from some sargent or something to present himself at the base ASAP.
so i wasn't ready to give him up that suddenly.
but i had no choice.
so he's gone and i miss him.
isabel and carmen are not feeling well, so i didn't want to leave the house, but i went to get evan jr's passport in the morning ( i got a parking ticket :S) and i got my pictures for my canadian citizenship.
i don't know why i've waited this long to become a canadian because i can't wait!
i am so excited.
i love canada.
i love this country.
i love to live here.
i love its people.
it's been so good to me.
i love that i can keep my spanish citizenship.
what i don't love is all the paperwork and the length of the process. it'll take me almost 2 years.
i guess it will be here before i know it :D
because the kiddos are sick i won;t be going to the temple tomorrow :(
and probably won't be making it to church on sunday.
nobody wants a snotty child around other kids.
what a weekend!

2 comments:

Beth-a-knee said...

I'm glad you love Canada. I love it too. But I'd imagine it would be hard to leave a country such as Spain, which seems so much more exotic!

It must be so hard to have your husband ripped away like that.

Sarah-Lynn said...

I feel for you Esther! I wish I was around to hang out with you. My husband is actually here this weekend, although it doesn't feel like it because he's busy studying and working on projects. I know that's better than him actually being gone though. I don't know how you do it! I'm glad you like it here too. It's hard to leave you country and family, but we love having you here!