Sunday, November 28, 2010

Celebration

9 years....
it's been 9 years.
I am different for what happened 9 years ago.
9 years ago I was stepping into the unknown....it wasn't scary though.
I had FAITH.
In fact I had a lot of faith.
Faith that out of my year and a half of sacrificing my will, my time, my all for the service of my Savior I would become His messenger and He could use me to bring souls unto Him.
He did make of it more than I could have ever dreamed of.
He blessed and continues to bless me for the little I did.
And I knew it was little, but I gave it my all.
He didn't deserve less.
It was the best thing I have ever done.... the one thing I can be proud of.
And I am eternally grateful He carried me through the hard times, gave me strength, guided me, loved me....changed me.
I would go back in time any second.
I still dream I am on the mission again.... and couldn't be happier.
I loved it.
I absolutely loved it.
I am so happy He called me... and that I answered.
He is truly a god of miracles.
He stands today at the head of His Church... the only true and living Church.
I testify of its divinity.

1 comment:

Laura said...

well it's not the only thing you can be proud of, but i totally know how you feel.