Sunday, July 18, 2010

I miss him... terribly

I miss my hubby.. sooo much!
I get to talk to him almost every day... but talking in the phone doesn't cut it.
Although I LOVE his voice... so deep and sexy ;P
I really need him close....ahhhhhhh...
September 1st isn't too far away, is it???
I will survive... I will survive!!
Isabel got sick again.
Since her seizure I've been more than obsessed about her temperature.
It got high... it got scary. I gave her some medicine, gave her a bath, and called the elders to come and give her a blessing.
I really needed the power of God to help me here, because the last thing I needed was to have to run to the Hospital with my three kids in the middle of the night... or to be alone during a seizure!
It did work!
It was one of those moments where all you have is your faith...and it is sufficient to make one whole.
A great testimony... once again.

She is using an inhaler now for asthma is she is great at it. She keeps the mask on so patiently... she even looks cute on it!
I have to keep an eye close on her 24/7 but I don't mind, though. I love this little girl. She is so cute.
I can't believe how into shoes she is!!! It is adorable!
She is now out of her crib.
She'd been sleeping with me all this time without Evan... but last night she was on her own... and she didn't wake up at all!
She is such a big girl :D
My kids are always talking about another baby (so is my husband)... but so far my feeling is she is my last. And I am loving every second of her baby days :D

4 comments:

Lara said...

Mari, esque no puede ser mas guapa!!
Te entiendo con esto de tener al marido lejos, y eso que yo solo tengo una y solo va a ser un mes separados (bueno, mas las vacaciones en españa)
Animo!

lorena said...

Mucho animo y ya veras como este tiempo pasa volando!! Te mando muchos besos y todo mi cariño.

Patricia said...

pues es k todos estan pa comerselos!!!! no te digo nada en cuanto a tener otro!!! jajajaja resuenan en mi mente las palabras de mama!! ajajajaj

Patricia said...

pues es k todos estan pa comerselos!!!! no te digo nada en cuanto a tener otro!!! jajajaja resuenan en mi mente las palabras de mama!! ajajajaj