Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hands full...

Everyone says that when they see me with my kids...
I realized that I only took two pictures of my kids last month....
TWO PICTURES??
Have I been that busy???... Well YES! Let me tell ya!
I'm starting to get tired of the fights to put the 3 kids in the car, taking them out, to put them in again to only take them out again.... that's every time we get out of the house!
We get home for dinner and then is cooking, baths, loading dishwasher, moping the floors...... laundry loads.....Yes, I am getting tired of doing everything on my own.
I can't even stay awake to watch a movie when they're finally sleeping!
So it's like 9'30 and I am more ready for bed than my kids.
I was trying to potty train Isabel... but I am afraid that will have to wait.
I have to clean up my garage and rearrange the kids rooms.
They're switching because Isabel is upgrading from crib to bed.
She wakes up in the night and I think it is because the crib is not that comfy for her anymore.
We'll see :D
Now... so I don't forget how my kids look like these days... here are some pictures :D







4 comments:

Lara said...

cada dia mas guapos!!

Sarah-Lynn said...

I hear ya, and give you full props for doing it all by yourself everyday for three months! When Evan gets back you deserve a big treat for yourself...a day at the spa or something...

It looks like you're having fun though!!

Patricia said...

me los como!!!!!!!!! tia..tengo tantas ganas de verles1!!

lorena said...

No me extraña que estés cansada!! Mucho animo que tienes unos hijos estupendos que seguro que te ayudan ahora que su Papa no esta!