Saturday, October 24, 2009

events of yesterday

It was Carmen's party!!! She was saying she was still 4 because, of course, she hadn't blown her candles yet!! So I think I won't blow candles anymore :D I'll stay 28 forever!
We had 9 kids. We decorated a halloween cookie and then we played games.
We had yummy treats. I made monster toes and banana ghosts...and two cakes... too much food!! Kids don't eat that much, ya know... but they had fun. Carmen got lots of presents and she loved her party :D
Made some fun videos but the blogger videos uploader takes foreverrrrrrr so someone tell me how do I do it???
In the mean time.... pictures!


With her cousin Jane


With her cousin Mary ( Isabel is in love with her)

With her friend from school AJ

BEST FRIENDS

With her friend from school Mira ( she was the most polite little girl)

With her Colombian friend Sara ( Francia, her mom, is in Jordan's ward and I met her when they came to our family ThanksGiving dinner.... she is really nice, we are becoming good friends)

With her very special friend, her cousin Maria

With everybody!

It was impossible to take pictures of the opening presents part...I managed this one :D

She is a very blessed girl. We are very blessed to have her in our family. She is growing so fast I can't believe it! We get in this very serious conversations more and more each time... She is so smart and kind and loving.... I love her!




3 comments:

Patrixjasyu said...

que guapaaa! dale un besote de nuestra parte.
Por cierto, que me parto con su "sonrisa de posar" es la pera esta niña... que artista!

Irene said...

¡Pero qué guapa con ese traje! ¡Que viva Madrí! ¡ Y que viva tu hija!

lorena said...

Pero que cosa más preciosa de niña...y tu hijo, para comérselo!!