Friday, September 11, 2009

Vancouver...my new place


Before telling you about life in Canada I will mention that the plane ride wasn't bad. This time I had to deal with the baby crawing all over tha place, Evan running up and down the aisles ( not without being "told" he couldn't do that...this time the aircraft was a bit more anal... but I found an argentinina couple who helped me out with the luggage and another couple of ladies that held Isabel for a good two hours while she slept :D....nad finnally we made it home!
The best and most comforting part for me was to think that once in Vancouver that was our final destination!! no more ferry!!!!

We squeezed everything in our car ( a miracle!!) and into our house!
The kids had REALLY, REALLY BAD jetlag... so my nights were horrible for a bit. Isabel is the one it is taking a while to adjust...
I've been really busy trying to organize things around here... things are still in boxes, I've been cleaning like crazy...the old routine of a stay home mom :D.
Evan and I had some fun at the PNE ( un parque de atracciones) and had some time for ourselves ( much needed :P thanks mom and dad for that!)

We are excited about this new episode of our lives. I feel good about it. God is blessing us... working a miracle, really. And to put it in the words of Paul to the Romans: "If God be for us, who can be against us?"

2 comments:

lorena said...

Me alegro que llegarás bien a tu nueva casa a pesar de la odisea del viaje. Espero que a partir de ahora todo te vaya bien! Por cierto, que bien me ha vecido el trajecillo...lo uso muchísimo!

Patrixjasyu said...

Tais guapos!! parecéis recién casados jejeje