Friday, September 11, 2009

Last days in Spain

I had a super hard time saying good bye.... I knew I'd miss people terribly, but I didn't even realize how much!
One of the last days I had pictures taken of the kids ( I haven't scanned yet, sorry!, but as you can imagine they look adorable :D)
My sweet Isabel...


This is the hairdresser that did our hair. She was in love with my kids :D
Carmen told her all about how her auntie Sarah ( well, actually she said Adriel's mom :D ) used to do her hair...

This is another Carmen, the daugther of my cousin Carmen, daugther of my auntie Carmen :D
I love my auntie... I was sad not knowing when I will see them again :(

I love my whole family... It hurts to be so far away.
I've been so busy I haven't really had time to be sad....but I am. I've been wanting to move to Spain everyday since I left. But I understand I have to give it some time.... I need some time to adjust to my new life and give me a chance to find happiness, even far away from the people that love me the most.

2 comments:

Patrixjasyu said...

Si corassón. Cada vez que Davide viaja a Italia le toma cierto tiempo (como un mes) superar la nostalgia y afirmar de nuevo su corazón. Que faena esto del espacio/tiempo.

Lisa S. Luckey said...

I can feel your pain. It took me three years to finally settle down here in California. I wanted to be back in Switzerland so badly I could taste it. I hope you can get over it quickly or maybe Evan will be able to find a job there.

I hope you feel better soon.