Monday, October 27, 2008

Weekend in Port Alberni


We started our way to Port Alberni in a rush... apparently the band had to be there at around 6'30 but that's when we were leaving Nanaimo.
Once we got there we were a bit lost and to make things worse we gt a speeding ticket :{
There was nobody there when they started playing but by the second set it was full... full of drunk people and nasty girls that is.
There were two, to be specific that were all over the place.... making signs inviting Evan to get down the stage, I heard them making a bet about getting some action that night and kept pulling their shirt down to show some more cleavage. At the end of the set they went back stage to talk to Evan and told him he was soo hot while caressing his face. He pointed at me and said I was his wife, after which she apologized... and went on to get Brodie's attention but he also shut them
down... so no luck with the band boys but they did leave with some random guys... Bless...




We spent the night at a cute little cabin by the lake...where we took lots of pictures... it is so pretty here.


The day after we went out to eat at some restaurant and when our waitress cme to us she stared at Evan for a minute... I thought : " Does she know him?? How??' And then I was like... Seriously... another one that is hitting on him!! Right in my face... doesn't people look at the wedding ring???!!! But no... she only wanted his ID cause she believed he was not able to be there.... that is to be older than 19!!!! I mean... he just shaved and he does have a baby face...but 19??? She felt a bit embarrased for asking when she saw he was 27...and she said: " It is a compliment!"... It was hilarious because it hasn't been the first time!
Anyway, the show that night was boring... there was lots of people again but nodirty girls to entertain me... instead really nice people that kept asking about my belly, complimenting me about looking great... even some said that I intimidated them for being so pretty.
We drove back to Nanaimo and got home at around 4... I was DONE! Am I getting too old for partying???? I guess I've had my share :D
The good thing was that after Church my kids fell asleep so we had a super nice 3 hour nap!! te first one I've had in ages!!! and it did feel good let me tell ya!
We had a pot luck dinner with our home teachers and then Evan left for Choir. He got a solo this year.
So it was a busy weekend... it was nice to be alone with Evan for a while... we really needed some time together. Lately I've been comunicating with him thru email... and I am not joking! So thi time was great... Next weekend we go to the Temple!!!! That is going to be a great weekend!

9 comments:

lorena said...

Pero que sitio tan precioso!! y que bien que hayais podido estar solos pasando el fin de semana. Decirte que estás guapísima y que estás estupenda en tu última etapa de embarazo. Que ganas de verte ya con tu barriguilla, hija estás fenomenal!!!

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué fotos tan bonitas! Estás genial, en serio!!! Y qué fuerte lo de las lobas ésas. Si es que hoy en día no tienen vergüenza :)
Y sí, hija mía, los años pasan y las ganas de marchuqui se van disipando. Qué pena :)
En fin, que me alegro de que pasárais un buen fin de semana con pedazo siesta incluida :)

Patrixjasyu said...

wohooo! que barrigoon marifeeee!
me encanta tu foto con el paisaje detrás, estás fantástica. No hay nada mas bonito en este mundo que una mujer encinta (embarazada no me gusta a mi y preñada no os gusta a las demás jeje)
Y si encima la encinta en cuestión venía ya bonita de fábrica... pues eso: obra de arte!
Mil besos niña (ah y vas a tener que ponerle un luminoso a tu chico jajaja no veas que lobazas por las canadás no?)

Penélope said...

Tener tiempo para estar los dos solos es importantisimo. Nosotros de vez intentamos siempre tener esos momentos, por lo menos de vez en cuando. Estas guapisiima, te sienta muy bien tu tripita, ya no te queda nada para dejar de tenerla.
Por cierto este es mi nuevo blog, el otro algunas personas tenian problemas para verlo.

Beth-a-knee said...

you do look really pretty. you're lucky evan takes pictures of you. i have to force ben to and then he takes the most unflattering ones ever.

Sarahstottle said...

I heard about Evan and Brodie getting hit on. Apparently Kyle was jealous. He thinks that it proves that most women don't find him attractive. But really, who wants gross drunk girls to hit on them?

silvia said...

Que tripota mas preciosa, estas superguapa, que animada eres irte con Evan por ahi estando embarazeitor, y eso de las lobas me suena, Mariete en el buseto tiene tambien sus historias, cuando voy de estrangi ahi en el asiento de alante y el conduciendo el bus veo mucha "lobona", pero no tengo miedo, nos reimos un ratillo.

Esther J. Clarke said...

Lorena: Gracias mari!! Me he hecho rogar un poco eh?? Pero es q queria mandaros las profesionales para daros el impacto!! jajaja... pero bueno, estas valen pa ensenyar tripon :D
Marta: Yo estaba q ni me lo creia... si hay mucha loba... pero yo otra vez no me voy... y menos dos dias seguidos... acabe rota :D Y la siesta, todavia estoy deseando pegarme otra como esa del domingo :D
Patricia:Ay no me digas barrigonn!!!!... y tia, eso de bonito nada... y menos mal q yo ni me hincho ni me salen estrias... pero aun asi de bonito nada!!jajaja pero gracias :D Y lo del luminoso... me lo estoy pensando....
Penelope: Si cari... si q necesitabamos un tiempo solitos pa los dos... normalmente salimos los viernes a cenar, pero eso de no tener preocupaciones de nada durante dos dias....fue un super lujo!!!
Silvia: Por q teniamos q hacernos con mariditos tan guapos, eh???? Luego todo se paga...jajajaja... y a mi si me da miedo, q quieres q te diga.... q hay mucha loba... no por contarte toda la historia pero una amiga mia.... mi propia amiga intento lleverle al huerto...asi q no me fio ni de la virgen!!! ( pobre Maria!) asi q a mi no me hace mucha gracia, la verdad. Pero habra q reir y no llorar.
Bethany: Do you think that if Evan took pictures of me these would be the first ones I have in almost a year??? And the same... they are not very flattering...but they'll have to work :D
Sarah: What's to be jealous about drunks hitting on you?? It doesn't say much... only that there is a lot of gross people in Port Alberni, hahaha. Plus... one thing you don't have to worry about!

Sara said...

Estas muy guapa Esther, y ya casi no te queda nada...que nerviosssss!!!!