Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mommy's Joy


Another picture of my beautiful Evan Mikel. He is just too cute.
He is really good at crawling now and he follows me around the house. Now he's even started to climb on my legs and stands up. He is so strong and he is so smart. I really love watching him discovering new things, new textures, new sounds...
I've also started to give him some solid food, since he is over 6 months. Mashed bananas... he loves them! but it is not the first food he's had. A few days ago Carmen was eating a donut and she was kind enough to give him a piece when nobody was watching. So I get my finger in his mouth, and I find a ball of donut stuck on the roof of his mouth that was making him gag... poor thing.

2 comments:

{irene} said...

pero que guapo!!!!!!!!!!!ay pero que bien los hace mi peri!!!!!!!!!!

{irene} said...

Esther!!!!!!