Sunday, February 25, 2007

Before And After




So... I know it has been a while, but that happens when you are a happy busy mom, OK??The latest??... we went to Vancouver for the SWITCHFOOT concert and it was great. Lots of people, lots of pushing and squeezing... I mean, I've been very close to my hubby, but I don't think that you can get closer to anybody than at a concert. After a couple hours I couldn't stand it anymore... being so close to so many people sweating got a bit too gross for me, so I left and went to the back to catch my breath... But in all, I loved my first concert with Evan.So the day after we stayed in Vancouver and we went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch. Sarah ( Evan's sister) and Kyle (her husband) were with us. They like Japanese food, Kyle served his mission and Japan and then after they got married went to live there for a couple of years, I think, so they are trying to introduce me to good Japanese food...and I must admit, it wasn't as bad as I thought. I guess sushi will grow on me.

Evan Mikel and I got a new haircut on friday... I'm just trying to get rid of the black that is left on my hair and back to my natural tone, and Evan...well, he was just losing hair in the sides so the top was getting a bit too long. When people see such a cute little baby with that much hair start thinking that it is a girl, that's when it is time to call auntie Sarah, the hair stylist of the family. And this is how beautiful we were before and after!!!









1 comment:

{irene} said...

Peri me encanta tu nuevo look!!!!..Y el niƱo esta precioso!!!!!...