Wednesday, February 14, 2007

HaPPy VaLenTiNe'S DaY !!!

Well, well, well... I feel the love!!!
My husband had been saying lately how much he hates this day... he doesn't like how it is such a commercial occasion, that just stores gain from it, blah, blah, blah... so I had little hope that it would be any special for us. Plus, instead of just spending the evening with me, he accepted to go ref in a hockey game of the league he plays in.
So I had been telling people how disappointed I was, I had been complaining at my hubby's loss of romanticism in just three years..etc. I had even been thinking I wouldn't do anything for him, cause he didn't deserve it. Good thing I decided to be the "good one" and prepared something special for him, because, to my surprise, he got home with a lot of presents and lots of chocolate!!! Nothing better than jewelery and chocolate!
Evan is that way, you know... He gets me every time!!!
So I have some repenting to do... I can't complain... He LoVeS Me!!! And I love him too.
He has also got some tickets to go see "SWITCHFOOT" in concert in Vancouver for next monday. I am so excited!!
This day didn't turn out to be as bad as I thought.
I hope you also have a very good LOVER'S DAY!!


3 comments:

{irene} said...

Hahahhaha...peri me encanta como escribes!!!!...yo tambien me he puesto cerda de chocolate...que mal...asi que ahora ya me voy pal gym...nada mas fuerte que la culpa y los remordimientos como motivacion!!!..besos!

Sarahstottle said...

Im glad he did something nice for you. I talked to him on the phone yesterday and told him he should. I think him and Kyle went together because Kyle came home with presents for me too. By the way- welcome to the blogging world. I like your blog!

{irene} said...

Peri!!1..pon algo nuevo ya, no?????????????????