Monday, November 17, 2008

I can't get enough of her!

I tell you more about Isabel.
She's been with us for 6 days now, and though I had some (apparently crazy) expectations about having a baby in the house again it surpasses my imagination.
There is not as much peace as I was hoping for, but definitely she's brought a special spirit in.... you can feel it especially when you hold her, and look into her eyes.
She is yondas.... she lost lots ogf weight (went down to 6 lbs 7oz.) and turned a bit yellow, sleeps a lot..etc. She is coming out of it now... slowly. I have to wake her up and make her latch on every 2 hours... which means I don't get to sleep much, and my nipples hurt now.... beautiful.
But I'm loving every second of it, believe it or not, I wouldn't change it for the world! I cannot imagine not having a baby RIGHT NOW... not in 9 months from today not in a year...
God is wise .
I'm glad He is the one in charge in my life... When we submit to His will our lives are full of blessings...
And I got one more once again.



Oh... and a company that my husband gets some jobs from sent me this flowers.. pretty! I love flowers!


4 comments:

Lara said...

que guapa Esther!! Pues si...el Señor nos conoce y sabe lo que necesitamos y cuando!!

lorena said...

Los niños siempre son bendiciones aunque al principio pensemos otra cosa...Pero la paz que dejan...es muy especial.Cuanto me alegro que esta experiencia te trasmita tanto sentimiento de amor...

Patricia said...

me encantan los morritos de la carmen!! oye y k pasa k no me llamais para decir k papa llego bien??? k fuerte!!! por cierto, pon fotos de los felices abuelos con la nueva nietecita!!!!
Pues si k son una bendicion, tu los tienes y yo recibo bendiciones por ellos!!!:)) NO hay mas k mirarlos!!

Unknown said...

la verdad es que es preciosa! bueno todos tus pekes son super guapos! hija mia cual es el secreto! :P