Friday, November 16, 2007

what did we do before computers...or interent???

I've been unable to enjoy my computer for the last few weeks... since my husband decided to "fix it", it hasn't stopped breaking up... I would start writing and it would just turn off on me! I must say it made me nuts... But now, after taking off the new ram Ev got for it...it seems to work fine...
It is just what I said it would happen... you start touching and it would do more bad than good.
I think we'll get a new computer soon, though. This one we have is so loud...it sounds like it is going to take off soon! Plus it comes from the famous office where Evan used to work at back in the day.
So that is the reason I haven't been able to post anything over here... But...you deserve an update!
SO...I start saying:
Evan Jr is so cute... I realized I never wrote down that things he says now....
I understand that children that grow up with two languages take longer to speak. My mom says that I started talking after 9 months ( and I haven't stopped since :D)... and my children even though they are learning two, they both started saying thins before 12 months.
Evan's first words were mama... ( unlike Carmen that said papa first :( ) ... and believe it or not...'gracias"...or his version of it that sounds more like " sasias"...but soooo cute when he says it. That is when I'm preparing something to eat and he is begging me for some, so I finally bend down and give him a piece and he says : "sasias" and runs off so happy! I love it!.
He says more things now...like papa, de nada ( that sounds more like "nena-a") he says amen at the end of our prayers, he says toe toes... hola... and waves goodbye... agua, leche... I ask him: te gusta?..and he goes :Mmmmmmmmmmhh.
He loves getting on top of you and start ridding you like a horse... whenever I'm laying down, he thinks is horsie time!
He says up, up... caca, he gives the most delicious kisses... he makes the noises of dogs, and cats, and cows nad pigs... the rest of the animals... he just does the pig sound! hehehe.
He and I have the longest conversations...he says NO and I say YES back and forth like a thousand times! Faster and faster too...it is hilarious!
He just learned to say : loca, loca, loca... that's to Carmen when she just screams out of the blue...so he says that, and does the finger motion in his head...
I put on music and I say: Baila nene.!... and he starts dancing...so cute!
One thing he just started doing is singing!!! Carmen's favorite song is "twinkle twinkle little star"... well, I think he has heard it so many times that he knows it now, and if you start singing it he joins you and at the end he says : Bieeeen!!! and starts clapping!
So there!
My pride and joy!!!
Apart from being so handsome, he is so smart!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww he IS so cute!!!!

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Me ha encantado esta entrada. Muy tierna!!! Tus hijos están preciosos. Es especial ser madre, aún cuando a menudo resulta bastante desesperante, pero en cualquier caso, es lo mejor que podemos ser en este mundo.

Anonymous said...

traduccion, please, aqui la macarrilla no speak english, thanks....

Anonymous said...

soy yo silvita, quien sino

{irene} said...

peri!!!!...ya era hora!..te echaba de menos!!!!!....Pues tia, no sabes las ganas que tengo ya de ver a tus niños!!!:...cada vez queda menos! y a ti mas!

lorena said...

Tus hijos son monisimos...el pequeño me recuerdo muchisimo a tu hermano. Me acuerdo mucho de tí allí sola con los dos nenes. Cuando me veo a mí misma en el día a día pienso, como le irá a esther? Y eso que yo con el coche me planto en cualquier parte a cualquier hora, pero el estar sola todo el día... se hace muy pesado.