Tuesday, September 4, 2007

My Day Off Work

Yes... monday a holiday, Evan doesn't work.. so I took the day off too... and I went to visit my sister in Vancouver by myself... no babies... and had a fantastic time shopping!


On our way there we saw and ad by H&M....couldn't believe it!! I really hope they are coming to Vancouver!
So, there is nothing like the feeling of being pleased with your purchases ...and that's how I felt...like I found everything I was looking for.
First, I had my eyebrows done...the threading technique. It does hurt, but I was so happy with the experience. First of all, the lady, a really tiny Chinese lady, sat me down, and looked at me, held my face with both hands and said: " You are so beautiful", and then she commented on how curly my eyelashes were. She had a friend there and spoke to her in Chinese, but by the hands signals, she was telling here about my smooth skin and the curly eyelashes ...that was cute! and plus she did a good job. She said I should tattoo my eyebrow ( because of the gap I have where my scar goes thru it) because I'm so beautiful and that would make it perfect... bless her heart. I don't think I'll ever do that... it is so part of me now...

I bought this cute bag... big enough for diapers , wipes...you know...all those things mothers need to carry around...
In that same store I bought super cute earrings. Because of Evan pulling them I had lost so many, or they got broken... and I LOVE shopping for earrings, so any excuse to get new ones.


And this comfy shoes for all the walking that awaits for me in Spain and England!


so...I can't wait to get to Spain and go shopping there! Oh my gosh...that's the most exciting part of my trip! J/K ...Seeing my family too! :D

4 comments:

Silvia said...

Ahy..que maja es Tania, me alegra un monton que os hallais podido escaquear de os critters y poder compartir un tarde de hermanas... ¡¡¡¡VIVAN LAS COMPRAS !!!!

Laura said...

h&m is coming to vancouver. i heard that too. apparently there is one in coquitlam already.

{irene} said...

Joe Peri!!!.Que dia tan relajante!!!..Y tia, ya habia oido yo sobre la tecnica esa de depilacion de cejas....duele?..., pero me han dicho que es la bomba!!!!..El bolso me encanta, y que SUERTE si H&M llega a Vancouver!....ya te veo todos los fines de semana cogiendote el ferry!!!!,...Bueno guapa, que que suerte que puedes quedar con tu sister de vez en cuando, no veas como echo de menos yo a las mias!!!

{irene} said...

Peri que te vas ya a Espana!!!!
Que emocion!!!