Monday, September 10, 2007

Flying to Spain!

So today is my last day before I go to Spain...what means that I'm not ready at all!!!
I've spent all morning doing laundry, ironing a few things, packing and trying to clean a bit so Evan doesn't go crazy after I leave! I also want to make some tortillas for our lunch tomorrow and a couple more things so Evan has some food too... I don't trust he'll cook for himself, so I rather make him some food than having him living on fast food for a week.
The evening is booked... we'll go for the usual last shopping trip and Evan has Band practice, I'll be home having dinner with the babies, giving them a bath, putting them to sleep and tomorrow at 6am ...time to get up! We'll take the ferry at 7'45, Jordan will pick us up to take us to the Airport, and there we'll meet auntie Tania. Our flight leaves at 2pm... and then we'll be on our way to SPAIN!!!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

you iron before packing?

{irene} said...

nice!!!!!..Ay guapa que envidia (de la sana) me das!!!!!..Pasatelo bomba, compra cmo loca y come con prudencua que luego todos esos "atracones de aƱoranza" (comida que has echado de menos) se pagan caros!...Dale mil besos a Patri y por favor no descuides el blog durante este tiempo!!!.Pon fotos de los preparativos, de la Paqui etc!!!...asi me da la impresion de que lo estoy viviendo con vosotras!..Os quiero !

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful trip Esther!! We'll miss you!!!

{irene} said...

QUE DECEPCION MARI...Y YO QUE CREI QUE LO IBAS A ACTUALIZAR....