Thursday, June 7, 2007

No Longer a Baby!!??!!!


My little Evan is not that little anymore...He is a BIG BOY now!
He's been trying to walk lately and started taking the first steps a couple of days ago. I feel like I don't have a baby anymore... I can't believe how fast these last 9 and a half months have passed!.
Many people would say that I was crazy for getting pregnant so close after having Carmen...but what they don't know is that HE is exactly what I needed! He is my little angel....I've had to go through the hardest things I've had to go through so far in my life, and I must say that my baby kept me strong, kept me hopeful, kept me assured of the good things that will come to me...to us!
He is the greatest blessing, the greatest manifestation of love from God to me!

1 comment:

{irene} said...

Que ojazos tiene!!!!...De verdad reina, los haces guapisismos!!..a lo mejor te encargo un par de ellos!!!..jajajaja