Thursday, June 28, 2007

I Don't Want To Use The "F" Word

....But I have to...
I am FAT.
It is not that I just discovered it. I've never been skinny... the surprise has been that I haven't lost any weight since I had Evan.... what makes me Fatter that I was after nine months of pregnancy with Carmen.
I was so depressed for two days. I felt so down because I have been killing myself in the gym for almost 8 Months...and NOTHING???? It totally sucks...
I've always believed that I lost weight eating less...or not eating at all... But NO! Even that has worked against me. Not eating has actually made me Fatter. The fact that I'm still breastfeeding hasn't helped either.
So after that moment of truth...I am on a diet. Not really a diet, I have just made some rules for my diet.
I have a plan of attack! And I'm decided to loose at least the 56 pounds I put on with Evan Mikel. My plan consists of drinking at least 2 liters of water a day, no sweets, no soda, no fast food, no chips, no butter, no pork. Lots of greens ( at least half of my meal). Only one piece of bread per day. Have breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. Go to the gym 3-4 times a week. Get out more, move more ( so I put on the music very loud and I dance with the babies....they love it!!! and it's super fun).
Last but no least is the exercise of my mind. This means doing things I like to do, have a time for my development. So I read , I play the piano, I also started writing songs, I go to the ASL classes, I work on my piano lessons, on my calling... And the other thing is to look good! This is just to help me remember why I want to lose weight... cause I want to look hot!... hotter!! :D
AHHHHHHHHH.... I forgot...If I am good and I keep all the things in my list I can have a treat at the end of the week...which I know what it will be....a triple chocolate frutopia form Dairy Queen!!
But not this week....because I missed breakfast one day and I never had a snack yesterday....
Well....wish me luck...pray for me...It will almost be a miracle if I make it! But I will, I know!

6 comments:

{irene} said...

Guapa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Animo!! Ya veo que tienes un buen plan mari....super importante lo del agua y lo de no saltarte ni una comida!!!!..Y lo del gym tambien!!..Recuerda que muchas veces la bascula no muestra que has perdido peso, cuando lo que has perdido es volumen, asi que no te desanimes....Vas a estar divina pa la boda peri!!!!

Beth-a-knee said...

i don't think you're fat. you're effortlessly beautiful. and that diet sounds really strict. if you make a mistake, don't be too hard on yourself, be forgiving with yourself and your body. it's good to want to be healthy. just don't let the media's impossible standard of beauty and thinness make you feel ashamed of your body. (obviously this is one of my passions). they want us to feel ashamed so that we'll spend money on their products. they want women to hate their bodies, and they succeed really well, which i think is a huge victory with satan.

anyways, i had to get that little speel out. if you want to lose weight though and feel unhealthy i support you. just don't be hard on yourself and give yourself room for mistakes.
<3

Unknown said...

Esther, you are one of the hottest people I know already. If you get any hotter, I dont know if we can be friends. ha ha. I've always admired your beauty.

Anonymous said...

kyle reads the blogs?! i don't think you are fat either esther. and the same thing happened to me after nat was born. it didn't matter how strict i was with my diet and exercise, the weight just wouldn't leave. but i do feel better about myself when i exercise...

Anonymous said...

ha ha. That comment by "Kyle" was me. He has a google account and was signed in and I didnt realize that. Sorry. Kyle doesnt think Esther's hot. He thinks Im hot.

Andrea said...

I agree with Kyle/Sarah and with Bean. And (don't laugh, sistas) have you had your thyroid checked? That is exactly how it happened for me after I had my second and my thyroid had quit working while I was pregnant but I never knew.... No matter what I did, I couldn't shake the weight and it had always been easy before.