Monday, June 11, 2007

Great Weekend!

Jordan and Tracey (with Maria and Jane) came over to the Island for the weekend. We had a little party for Maria's birthday on Friday afternoon. I know I should have taken pictures of the birthday girl....but instead I took pictures of Carmen, mostly... what can I say??? I'm in love with my own daughter! She had so much fun with all her cousins.



Then all the couples went out for dinner to Amrikos, an Indian restaurant, with belly dancer included.. It was a really good night.
In the morning (7 in the morning) all the guys went to lay hockey and as Evan was living our driveway he smashed one of the side mirrors against the pillar...our brand new truck!
When he got home I went to the gym, and I thought that I was going to a basic step class but the instructor didn't come so they called this other one that I had yesterday in the "Sweat Zone" class and she did the same exact thing!!! I was dead by the end of the class...but when I thought we were done, she throws in some abs... I was sore!!
The rest of the day.... we had a good nap, we went to the mall, Evan went to play Ice Hockey and when he got home I already had the kids in bed, so in our alone time we watched " Man of the House" had some Evan's favorites Bold Barbecue Doritos and went to bed.
Sunday morning we get a phone call... we have an interview with the Stake President... a calling??? yes! Evan has been called as the second counselor in the Elders Quorum. In Sacrament our newest nephew: Noah Maxwell was blessed. After church we all went to mom and dad's house for pot luck but they were not there. Dad had a mini stroke and they were at the hospital.... scary! We got to see him before we went home and he was feeling better already.
On our way home we stopped by a sister form church. She gave us a dishwasher. when we where getting it inside our house, taking it up the stairs I hurt my back!!! again!!! This time I was crying!! Out of pain and of frustration!! So that was the end of my day... hopefully it won't take me two months to be able to move without pain.





7 comments:

Beth-a-knee said...

DAD HAD A STROKE???!!11??!

{irene} said...

chica que de cosas has hecho el finde!!!...como te cunde!!..jajajaj, oye, no hay palabras para la Carmen..esta preciosa!!!!..Y el evan igual!!..A ver si pones mas fotos de ti guapa!!..Que seguro que se te esta quedando un mega cuerpazo con tanto gym!!!..besos!!!

Anonymous said...

oh no! back pain is so disabling!

{irene} said...

Peri!!!.., no ibas a poner un video????..Mentirosa!!!!..jajaja, ya sabes, y yo metiendome 1.000 veces al dia paar ver un update!!!!

{irene} said...

cuando quieras lo cambiamos mari!!!!!..Si quieres este finde nos ponemos de acuerdo!!!..Besos!

{irene} said...

bueno ya!!!!!!...update!!!!..y dime que es lo que quieres para el banner...

{irene} said...

ok peri, pero necesito tu password y tu user name...no quieres foto?