Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Proud Abuelos!!!


This is my mom with baby Evan 2 seconds after being born.
I love my mom!!!
I was watching on TV a baby story. The girl was having her first child and, poor thing, her mom died years ago so she couldn't be there and she missed her so much. It is still very hard for me to watch those moments of so much pain...it actually makes me cry so hard every time....it's like I'm torturing myself. Carmen always comes to me to comfort me when she sees me crying...she is so cute!
I've been so blessed that I've had my mom in both of my children's births. She was amazing. She was the best care giver ever!!! Before and after labor she was always so helpful. She did everything for me so I could rest and heal well. Most important of all she loved us all sooooo much! And I love her beyond words....I miss her a lot. It's hard to be so far from her, I'd love for her to enjoy the only grandchildren she has and that she loves so much and can't be close to... it sucks.
We are going in September and I can't wait.
Every time I talk to my dad on the phone he always says he saw Evan being born and next time he sees him, he'll be running! I'm dying to see the look in his face when he sees them again!!
Soon enough , dad!
I love you!!!





2 comments:

{irene} said...

Ay tia!!!!..Tus padres son la bomba!!!!..Dales un beso enorme de mi parte!

{irene} said...

Perikon!!!!!....mira mi casita nueva!