Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Finally!!


I know it has been a long time...man! And I have lots of exciting news I haven't shared here yet.
One of the things is that thanks to Evan's business we got a brand new truck, a dodge takota. I tell you it is nice, and for the first time in Evan's life, he is driving a new car.
Maybe thanks to this, I got encouraged to try again to get my drivers license...and guess...I PASSED!!! Man, I'm so excited!! The only thing is that I can't even drive my children....I'm only allowed to have one passenger and has to be older than 25. So even Evan just barely makes it!!hehehe. I've already been out in the roads of Nanaimo a couple times, but I get super scared and nervous. Little by little I have better control but it is gonna take me some time... Sometimes I feel like a loser: 26 years old, two kids and can't drive on her own!!! Oh, well...I guess in a year I won't be so much of a loser anymore.
The other thing is that Evan Jr. finally got his first teeth out.. two at once...what a boy! I can't believe how different babies look with teeth...but don't worry, he is still super hot!
Other good news is that finally, after almost 3 months I'm back at they gym...not that my back problem is gone, but I feel way better, I think that now it is time! So I'm excited...I got the bridesmaid dress for my sister Patri's wedding and I got to loose weight. I have till September so we'll see. I hope to loose all my baby weight for once and for all!




3 comments:

{irene} said...

que guapa "La carmen"...y tia enhorabuena por lo del carnet de conducir!!!!...Ay si pudiesemos volver atras, nos llevarias tu a Torre Europa y los poligonos!JAJAJAJA

Anonymous said...

good for you esther! it will be so nice for you to be able to drive around on your own. who knows, maybe when you can be more mobile you'll start to like nanaimo...

Beth-a-knee said...

i'm really scared driving too, i know exactly how you feel. mom didn't get her licence until she was 30-something, so you're beating her