Friday, November 11, 2011

3 Years Old

My little Isabel is 3 years old!
She was the last one getting up, and we had Birthday pancakes!
She was all excited.

She is 3!!
Unbelievable, but true.
It has been 3 years since I saw her yes for the first time, since I met her, since I received her into my life and since she entered into my heart to stay FOREVER!
She has been a joy.
I've learned so much through her, my life has been so blessed by her presence.
I love her to pieces.
We'll be having a party tomorrow....
I can't wait to see her all happy with her friends!! :D


3 comments:

Chelsea said...

WOW time flies!!! she is such a pretty little girl:)

Sarah-Lynn said...

What an adorable girl. I love Isabel!! Hope she has a great party.

VerĂ³nica Valbuena said...

Que guapisima esta la peque de la familia!!