Monday, December 6, 2010

DKE

Delta Kappa Epsilon.
That is the fraternity Evan is a pledge for.
They had a semi-formal that we went to.
It was fun, but I seriuosly felt of a bit out of place.
First of all, i was the only one that had a long dress, all the girls were wearing super mini skirts... ALL OF THEM!
And I was probably the oldest one there... there might have been some 25-26 year old gals, but I'm 29.... and not only was I 5-6 years older than the mayority there.... I am a mother of 3! I mean... that puts me light years ahead of them.
Anyway... it was fun. I loved my date with my hubby.
Here are some pictures :D


4 comments:

Beth-a-knee said...

You may be 29 but you don't look it! You could pass for years younger. Plus mini skirts?? so 5 years ago! haha. No but really mini skirts are tacky.

lorena said...

Pero que pedazo de guapetona!!!

Patricia said...

tienes un gesto de la carmen!!

Lara said...

Pero seguro que no habia ninguna tan guapa como tu!!!