Monday, December 6, 2010

Dios aprieta pero no ahoga

How many times have I said that???
But I truly believe it.
It has come true in my life yet once more.
I've had a hard time lately.
I hate.... hate is a hard word.... I just felt overwhelmed thru this stage of my life, and to be honest I want to get it over with as fast as possible.
Who likes to live on borrowed money, who likes to live in debt, who likes to have a smaller checque every month that the amount of bills....it is not even living cheque by cheque...
And add 3 kids to the package and a missing husband.... I bet you can understand why I would be so eager to be done with it.
Well... I did what you need to do when things don;t go your way: leave it in God's hands.
And I know life is not fair.... because why else would God bless me so much??
I just make that decision in my heart, growing stronger for a few days and the blessings just start pouring down on me!!
How is that???
Someone tell me!
That is a super dooper Loving God!
That shows me that he is just ready to bless us if we make the first move :D
He does love me.
Everything I have has come from Him.
It is funny how my kids, when they're getting dressed, always remember the person they got those clothes from ( grandma from Spain is so often called)... it happens to me too. Around the house I find thinking of whoever got me what...etc.
And I often think of my blessings.
They are many.
The last one, is a HUGE one.
Evan received a big financial help from UBC.
It is going to get rid of our credit card debt!
Finally, some air to breathe...and peace of mind!
So this is going to be a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

2 comments:

Lara said...

Cuanta verdad en lo que dices! gracias por recordarnoslo a las demas!

Patricia said...

pos si nena!! esas mismas bendiciones las estamos esperando Fran y yo!! por cierto, como te gastes el dinero k no sea en venir con los niƱos el verano k viene me voy a enfadar y a decepcionar!!