Friday, May 8, 2009

*** My Girls***

I love seeing Carmen being a little mommy. She loves Isabel so very much and she tells her often. And if Isabel could talk she would tell her too.
I am so happy to have them. Carmen is such a great big sister. She's been reading and writing for the last couple of months. Everybody is so impressed... and I, of course, am really proud!
She is very smart. She memorized her first scripture. John 3:16.
She is the cutest little girl.
She comes to me and tells me that she has a present for me. Then she kisses me and says: LOOOOOOOOOOOve!!
Or I love when she randomly comes and tells me that she loves me.
She is adorable.
Isabel is growing really fast. She's been rolling for a bit now. She's starting to push herself, but she doesn't move forward, just spins in circles :D
She's started to roar... it's really cute, and she laughs all the time... she's such a happy baby.
I have begun the weening process. She is teething and wanted to be on the boob ALL the time. So she is taking the bottle no problem. I only nurse her in the morning and at night.... so my chest is in a little bit of pain sometimes :S
Here are some pictures of my beautiful girls




I caught her saying HELLO!


Carmen being a poser...that's what she does best :D







CUTE!!!

9 comments:

amyleigh said...

such adorable pictures..isabelle is really starting to look gorgeous!

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Qué cosa tan bonita!! Son PRECIOSAS!

lorena said...

Madre mia...son guapísimas!!! Hija que preciosidad de hijas.

Patricia said...

jo tia k ganas tengo de veros....!!!! no me rompas el corazon! he echado de menos a mi nene Evan? dnd esta??

{irene} said...

que munyecas!!!..las dos!!!!...bueno las tres!...porque no nos olvidemos que son asi de guapas por ti!!!

Andrea said...

very cute!

Sarahstottle said...

Isn't it so nice when your kids just tell you they love you and give you hugs and kisses on their own with out you making them? I love it. The best moments ever. It's nice to know your love is returned.

Penélope said...

Que ricas son y como se parecen. Como cuida Carmen a su hermana y que grande este Isabe.

Lara said...

que voy a decir que ya no se haya dicho?
Es verdad q tienes unas ninas guapisimas!! (y el nino, que te lo has dejado!) jajaja