Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Blah, Blah, Blah.....

I didn't even know what to put as the title.
There are lots of things going thru my mind, things I haven't let anybody know... I don't even know what to think if it myself.
But anyway.... maybe I've dwindled too much in negativity lately. I accept the fact that not everything is going to be FINE, that there will always be challenges...and that MANY will come my way. That's the way it's always been, the way it will always be. The only thing is that I've started to become numb, very apathetic about the whole "hard life" thing.... sometimes it is very overwhelming...
Good thing I live with the most beautiful blessing I could have ever received in my life: MY KIDS. If I ever question God's love for me I just look into their eyes and I KNOW!
And a light always comes out from somewhere... glimpses of happiness here and there.

So... we are still waiting to have the 3rd interview for the managing position in 7/11... but we are pretty confident about it.... in the meantime no work :(... no money....
Evan just passed the testing for the reserves and he'll be starting sometime around May.
And Evan got registered yesterday in VIU ( Vancouver Island University) right here in Nanaimo. He'll be going into the teaching program ( to become a band or drama teacher).
When Evan met with the advisor he noticved that his graduation diploma had the lgo of BYU and so he asked him about it and he told Evan he already knew he was a member of the Church ( like the "I am 27 and I have 3 kids" gave it away???).
My driving is doing great! I have the road test in two weeks and I've found a car to do the test with.( for free!!) I didn't want to drive Evan's humongous truck... specifically I didn't want to have to PARK with it!
The Biggest Loser is doing good too. I've lost 26 pounds and inches off my body, so that's good.... we've been having a couple orders here and there, not enough to jump up and down about the business... so feel free to order some!!! :D It is a great product, it works, so what do you have to lose ( but pounds!!)

I'll probably have to quit the gym ( no matter how cheap it is, it is always VERY expensive when you have no money)... too bad it is still raining over here :( ... can't even get out for walks.
So that's about it. ...
Blah, blah, blah

12 comments:

{irene} said...

Ay mari...tengo ganas de hablar contigo....todas estamos pasando por mmentos dificiles, eh????

Brittney said...

I'm sorry you've been feeling so down! Life really can be rough. But your kids are gorgeous and I'm glad they keep you going. :) I hope everything goes well for Evan!!

Marta F. Rebollos said...

Ánimo Esther!! Seguro que las cosas se arreglan de una forma u otra. Vosotros estáis haciendo las cosas bien, así que no os preocupéis (suena difícil ¿no?)
Mucha suerte con todos los proyectos y enhorabuena por esos logros con la dieta y por ese bebé que es para comérselo :)

eryn. said...

Ah, tough times! I'll remember you all in our prayers. Good to hear Evan going to University - he's a smart fart.

Lara said...

tiaaa me has dejado loca con lo de 26 libras!!??? con lo "poco" que me gusta a mi comer jajajaja, yo no podria...
asi que FELICIDADES menudo accomplishment no??

Patricia said...

jolines Isabel se parece muchiiisimo a Carmen no es por nada eh?? Bueno ya veo todo lo bueno y no tan bueno que pasa en vuestra vida familiar ....ya vendran tiempos mejores si no es en esta vida sera en la otra de eso no hay duda!!! Suerte con todas las metas!

lorena said...

Esther, mucho ánimo que la vida hoy en día es muy complicada con todo lo que está pasadno, pero eres una mujer muy fuerte y bendedcida por la familia que tienes. Y tu hija Isabel es preciosa, se parece muchísimo a Carmen.

katie said...

i totally get it about the money thing. brent's workplace is getting so busy that they are starting to hire again. would ev be interested in a job there? also, good job with the driving! i don't know how you have managed this long without it. it will change your life!

Andrea said...

Um, sorry, Eryn is really me.

Tania Jabonero said...

Nada eso es la primavera!! que da depre!!! pero como tu dices ya tenias q estar acostumbrada!! son rachas q cuando pasen las veras de otra manera. Animo que son pocos y cobardes!! Me alegro por tu logro de 26 libras jolines eh??La nena separece mucho a CArmen!!

Beth-a-knee said...

did i read that right? you guys are applying for a manager position at 7-11? well you know you should have mentioned me! they LOVED me there,i made a really good impression. i dunno, might have helped. anyways i think evan will make a GREAT drama teacher, and i bet he'd have so much fun doing that.

Patrixjasyu said...

Niña, menuda temporada...
Un abrazo enorme para ti corazón, sé que produce una ansiedad difícil de explicar el pasar por problemas económicos cuando se tienen niños pequeños. ¡Ojalá nadie tuviera nunca que sufrir esto! ¡Ojalá llegue pronto el tiempo en que ninguna madre tenga que pasar por esto nunca más!
Por otro lado sois super-jóvenes, capaces, y tenéis a mucha gente que os quiere y os apoya... ¡Animo corassón!