Saturday, December 10, 2011

Issues... Car Issues

Well.... I have issues. Car issues.
And I hate to have car issues.
But what's most annoying is my car deciding to go wrong when I am on my own, with all the kids tagging along.
First of all.
For some reason I need to be in charge of  our car.
I have to get the oil changes, I have to check the tire's air pressure, I have to take it to do the air care ( and it didn't pass!!) .
I had something changed ( $200) and tried it again.
It didn't pass again!!
I .... I said I again.... had to find someone to wacth my kids while i took it to the shop to get it repaired ($600) and took a bus home.
Then again, I got someone to stay with the kids and this time my VT drove me.
I took the air care test again.... it didn't pass again, but they gave me a conditional pass.
Then I had to renew the insurance...
I am not even the primary driver!! the insurance is not in my name!!! Evan had to sign some documents!!
 All this stuff with the car BUGS me!!!!!!
So... today, I am all stressed and driving off , just around the corner of my house, a FLAT TIRE!!!!!!
Again!!
Evan is working.
My neighbour ( the mecanic!) is not home. I have a spare tire, but my jack is missing one part, so i pumped the tire but couldn't put it on.
Jordan came to the rescue.
He took as to our McLean family gathering and Laura brought us back home.....
Now $180 later, I am a proud owner of BCAA and my car is now drivable.
In a few hours I have to go get Evan from work....
 he'll be happy to know he just got his Christmas present! 
I hate to have an unreliable old car.... 
I wish Santa was real.
A new car is my list.
I know he would give it to me.
I really need one.
Santa!!
I need Santa!
Especially now that my car is eating away all our money.... my kids are going to wish there was a real Santa as well.
:(

3 comments:

Sarah-Lynn said...

Awww, that sucks so bad!!! YOU should not have to be doing all those things (like getting oil changes, etc) It's just not a woman's job, because women have enough to stress about!! And it's the worst possible time of year to go through something like that. I'll add a car to your wish list and see what I can do... There is some good in having a new car- much less stress about having to repair things. Why does car stuff have to be so expensive???

Chelsea said...

i hear ya my car cost me 2100 this month clutch tires and brakes!!! i need santa badly!

Andrea said...

That is so stressful! I can relate. We've been having car troubles lately, too!