Friday, September 23, 2011

good feelings

it's been almost a week, but i will share that the show went great. people seemed to enjoy my singing, sang along in a couple of songs, sat down to watch me, laughed with me at some of my comments in between songs...
i liked it!
i hope they call me for next year.
i also had singed to audition for "canada's got talent" but i didn't show up.
i decided i would watch the show first, get a feel of what the judges look for...etc.
so maybe next year.
i watched the x factor.
i'm loving it so far.
i love simon. period.
it must have been the best feeling in the world to hear you're good enough.
that you're worth the try. 
it must feel amazing when someone sees potential in you.
when you get closer and closer to fulfilling your dreams.
and i get all emotional to see that happening to them!
it makes me so happy.
i love it.
so... the x factor is yet one more show i am addicted too :D


1 comment:

Sarah-Lynn said...

I'm glad things went well for you! I knew they would.