Wednesday, April 11, 2007

........Cooking Day...........



So I spent all morning cooking. I don't know why, I just felt like it, and since it doesn't happen very often, I acted on my impulse.
I made lasagna, albondigas ( meatballs), croquetas de pollo ( really yummy stuff), stew and biscuits. The latter I made with the help of my beautiful Carmen.
She was really good all morning. I listened to the conference talks as I cooked, so she couldn't watch tv but she played very good on her own. The baby took a little nap and that helped a lot because that boy CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT ME!
It wasn't too bad, but it was really tiring. Not the cooking, but the keeping the kids happy for that long. My back hurts too after all that time standing. It was 6 pm when I finnaly sat down to have dinner and then I realized that it was also my first meal of the day...but I won't go there. Evan gets so mad at me for skipping meals....not that I do it on purpose, I just have so many things to do so that when I feel hungry I'm too busy to get anything to eat... anyway, I said that I wouldn't talk about it.
Carmen had so much fun helping me and I loved every little thing she did. She is just too cute!


1 comment:

{irene} said...

Ay mi Esther que maruja!!!!!