Tuesday, October 9, 2007

The Leonard's


I had to dedicate a exclusive entry to this beautiful family.
They are the family who we stayed with in England. We loved them so much.... but! they broke our heart.....I'll explain.
Two summers ago they all came on vacations with us. We had a lovely time on the House Boat and the couple of days they stayed here in Nanaimo with us.
They loved it so much they applied for visas to come to live here in Canada. I was all excited. There is no one else I would love to come live here but them. It was coming up... we were planing to move to Vancouver too... once they were here, WE HAD TO!
But all my dreams were shattered when our first day there, during dinner, they told us there was a possibility that Dean would get a job offer with an American company... and it happened! It was a job offer they couldn't reject. So now they are going to live in Arizona!
We won't have them so close, but still closer than England!
It is so exciting, anyway!
It is great to see how righteous living gets rewarded. They are such an example to me.
It was hard for me to leave them. After all I said my last missionary goodbye to them too. And after I finished my mission it was the last place we stayed in. It was like a flash-back!
I had the best last day with them. But we never took a picture with them!!!
All in all I loved our trip to England.
I can't believe 6 years have passed since we started our missions... All the things we did, all the people we met.... they have left a strong impression on me... all the memories will be so close to my heart all my life! From members, to companions, to investigators...
I am so lucky.
I served a mission in a great place around great people. That was only the beginning of all the great blessings God had in store for me.

1 comment:

{irene} said...

Pues nada peri, te mudas a Utah conmigo, y el fin de semana vamos a verles a Arizona, ok???